The worst problem that everyone was facing with this commenting system is that when a user click a post link, he or she is taken to the comment box at the end of the page. Rather than showing the post content upon clicking, it redirected user at the bottom of the page where threading comment system was embedded.
Reason Behind Removing Threaded Comment System
Most of the time bug is the only reason which force us to remove new functionality and roll back the changes. There are several issue such as:
- Bug which is forwarding user at the bottom of the page when click on post URL.
- Readers are not able to view the content thus the user landing was not worth .
- Ratings are falling heavily of page views and revenue.
- Give rise to confused and repeated questions and thus create ambiguity.
Step By Step Process To Remove This Feature
The very first and most important step is to backup your template. If in any case it got damaged then you would be easily able to restore it. To back up your template:
- Login into your blogger account.
- Navigate to your blogger dashboard then go to Template>> Backup/Restore.
- It would generate an XML file of your blog’s template which you can easily save on your hard drive.
- Navigate to Blogger Dashboard>>Template>>Edit HTML.
- Press Ctrl+F to open search window.
- Now search for the following piece of code.
- You’ll will find above code two time, simply replace it twice with the below code.
- Tap Save button and you’re done.