Instead of using video players to play the video in various formats, you can use Video Converter for Android to convert the video to formats Android support, and play the video using system player with hardware acceleration. It gives you better video experience.
For example, H.265 HEVC video format is supported by Android version 5.0+ while VP9 is compatible for versions 4.4+. Similarly, there are many other formats and their compatibility criteria.
In this article, we shall rank the best video converting apps from one format to another so that you can easily enjoy your show without a hick.
Top 5 Video Converter Apps For Android
1. Video Converter Android: – The app converts from most of the known formats to mp4 or h.264 or mpg extracts audio from video in mp3 or aac format that is from video to audio profile. It can also reduce video size so that it can be sent through SMS etc. but the conversion would not affect its quality. You can manually adjust many features they include – advanced mode to specify video bitrate, arbitrary resolution, audio bitrate, codec etc.
You can also download the pro version for more and better options the pro version is free from ads. The new additional features include – Converting video formats to audio formats (mp3 or aac), video and audio information display, scanning entire device for a video file that requires conversion. Also, you can extract a part of the video by simply specifying the start and the end time.
2. Convert Video To Mp3: – The size of this app is of around 9.4 MB and is supported by Android versions 2.3+, it is free to use. The app allows converting video to mp3. It uses LGPL FFmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as a codec. The supported formats include – 3gp, mp4, MPEG, VOB, and many other less known formats. You can convert music videos or videos to mp3 with two or three clicks.
The advanced setting support allows you to set bitrate to 8Kbit/s, 16Kbit/s, 24Kbit/s, 32Kbit/s, 64Kbit/s, 128Kbit/s, 192Kbit/s, 256Kbit/s. And set target directory to save the transformed video to mp3. It is easy to use, simply slick on the select button then your file and just click on the convert button to start the transformation.
3. Video Converter: – This is a free to use the app of the size 9.6MB that is compatible with Android versions 2.2+. It can convert your video to formats like mp4, mkv, mov, mpeg, mpg, avi, flv, wmv. It is fast, easy to use and completes the change with a few simple steps and save the file on your device. It supports almost all video formats that require transformation. It is a light weight app and can be easily used to transmute from one media format to another.
4. Total Video Converter: – By using this application we can convert our videos in different formats easily those formats are mp4, 3gp, mkv, avi, flv, mov etc. It involves fats encoding to “3gp”,”3gpp”,”mpeg”,”mp4″,”flv”,”avi”,”vob”. The app has been optimized for many different devices and architectures ad has been thoroughly tested for different android devices and versions.
It is easy to use, just click on the video button then your file, and select for your desired format than just last click on start and get your compatible video. The app size is of about 16 MB and it requires Android versions 2.3+.
5. Video Converter By aKingi org: – If you want to transform your device into a Multimedia converter this is your option! It has a simple easy to use User Interface that allows you to convert the input files to the chosen output formats
The actual version of Total Video Converter for Android supports the following output formats: 3gp, aac, ac3, avi, flac, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpg, mkv, mov, ogg, webm, wav, wma, wmv. The input file range instead covers much more formats and almost all multimedia file type.
The app identifies the device architecture and the integrated OS thus understands the required codec and encodes in it. The pro version of the apps has a peanut size cost ad removes ads and incorporates many new features!