Download: PUBG Mobile Beta updated to v0.11.0 with Resident Evil 2’s zombie mode and more
Late last year, we had leaked the patch notes of PUBG Mobile’s 0.10.0 update, which had brought over new features like the Vikendi snow map, Snowmobile vehicle, cross-server matchmaking and many more features. Our leak turned out to be completely accurate, even though the snow map did not feature in the beta release of the app.
While we still await more feature leaks from our trusted source on the stable release, we have information regarding the Beta version of the game. PUBG Mobile Beta has been updated to version 0.11.0, featuring a collaboration with Resident Evil 2 and a new special game mode to celebrate this collaboration. This game mode is called RE2: Sunset, which is a time limited event featuring the base Erangel map and the same objectives, but with the added twist of zombies. Bosses and Zombies from Resident Evil 2 will spawn on the map, and killing them will grant players resources and items.
Other notable changes in this update are the addition of the Moonlight weather condition to Vikendi, and the availability of Sanhok for Arcade Quick Matches.
Complete patch notes for the PUBG Mobile Beta v0.11.0 are as follows:
- Added RE2: Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added push-to-talk chat in matches.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Added a PC feature: damage stacking outside of safe zone. The further away players are from the safe zone, the more damage they take.
- Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
You can download the latest PUBG Mobile Beta release from this link:
The Beta version can be installed alongside the stable release. Do note that social logins do not work on the Beta, so you have to play as guests. As this is a beta, bugs and issues are expected. You can report these issues using the Report button located in the top-right during matches, or by clicking the ^ button located in the bottom-right corner of the main menu and selecting Report. If you want to provide more detailed feedback, you can participate in the official survey.
We currently do not have information regarding updates to the stable version of PUBG Mobile. We will keep you updated as soon as we have new information.
Thanks to XDA Member anant_infinity for the tip!
Another Source : XDA-Developers.com